- Shipping and Refund
MAIN FEATURES950% BREAKTHROUGH BRIGHTNESS
- Introducing our revolutionary Light bulbs, the brightest in the industry!
- 240W 40000LM per set light output has outstanding brightness, making your journey safer and more comfortable.
- Upgraded the largest 6pcs 7545csp LED Chip provides 10 times as much light as a halogen bulb.
- Note: Due to the relatively high power of the GX ULTRA series, some vehicles have old or small fuses. It is recommended that you replace your own fuse before modifying the bulb to avoid burning it out.
- It is recommended that you replace the fuse with one of 10A or above, no more than 20A.
- Featuring a 1:1 factory beam position design with ultra-thin chip spacing, These LED bulbs perfectly reflect a super-focused beam pattern with 360° stable full lighting.
- No dark spots, no shadows, and no blinding or glare to oncoming drivers while driving, which greatly enhances safety.
- The lights are equipped with an all-in-one aluminum material + a bold 4.0mm dual copper tube + a powerful 20,000 RPM super-speed cooling fan that directly improves 4X heat conduction speed.
- The Auxbeam New GX Evolution Series Includes GX ULTRA, GX, and GX Bi-Color.
- They are designed to match different driving application scenarios and meet users' needs in terms of brightness and color temperature.
👉The GX-ULTRA Series is a high-power and high-lumen bulb with super-focused Light output, all-round improving the visibility and safety of the road, highly recommended.
👉The GX Series is an Extremely Bright High Lumens Performance product, ensuring that you get safe and reliable road lighting.
👉The GX Bi-COLOR Series is a 6500K & 3000K dual-color switchback LED light bulbs. good stability, excellent visibility, provides a wider and farther illumination range.
- The same size as the original halogen bulb for higher compatibility, real plug and play, quick install in 10 mins.
- Note: When you receive H4 the bulb, you need to replace our H4 base holders.
- Upgraded smart IC driver and CAN-Bus ready design, can directly alleviate decoding problems, and is better compatible with 99% of the vehicle's computer system without error.
- Some sensitive car brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Dodge, Ford Fusion, Ford Focus, Ford Escape, etc, may flicker after installation (not a quality issue), specific Canbus decoders are needed.
- Click for Canbus Decoders
LED Type: MAX 7545 CSP LED(77 mil larger LED)
LED Quantity(per bulb):
24pcs (Hi&Lo beam socket)
Effective Lumen(2/pcs): 40000 LM
Current Draw: 2.5A (±0.2A)
Operating Voltage: 9-13V
Color: 6500K Cool White
Material: Aviation 6063 Aluminum
Heat Dissipation Mode: Fan Dissipation
LED Lifetime: 55000 hours
Ambient Operating Temperature: 45-celsius degree~150 celsius degrees
- H4 LED Light Bulbs *2
- How can I get the right LED bulbs for my vehicle?
Two ways to help you find the right bulbs:
1) Go to SELECT YOUR VEHICLE to select your Year Make and Model to get the right bulbs for your vehicle.
2) Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us about the Year Make Model of your vehicle. Let us know which LED bulb you're interested in, so we can check the fitment and get back to you as soon as possible
- Please allow a 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display settings.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com