- Shipping and Refund
🔥Get 15% off on the ON-OFF control switch panel! Use code SW15 at checkout.
▶8 Gang Switch Panel
- 8 Gang on-off control switch panel. It allows you to control up to 8 different LED lights or devices. Command all your vehicle accessories by the tap of your finger.
- Blue Backlight. Adopt capacitive sensing technology with blue indicator light display. Waterproof IP65, high sensitivity, stability and strong anti-interference ability.
- Backlight brightness automatic dimmable. The switch backlights will automatically be at full brightness in daylight and other bright places for easy visibility. At night or in tunnel, the switch panel backlights will automatically dim to reduce the impact on the driver's vision.
- Safety protection. Built-in resettable fuse, reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, and over-current protection. The fuse adapter make it easy to connect the control box to the vehicle's fuse box without cutting, splicing or damaging the original wiring in the vehicle.
- Customize your own switch panel with universal stickers. Use the provided switch labels to indicate what’s connected to that switch.
- With 2 types of mounting brackets, you can mount the panel in the best location for your vehicle, such as the dash panel, center console, overhead sunglasses holder, etc.
- Universal fitment. Widely use for Truck, Boat, Car, Bus, Off-road, Powersports, Marine, ATV, UTV, SUV, Side by Side, SxS, Heavy-duty machines, etc.
- There is a 4-pin aviation video cable, a cable for transmitting video and power.
- It is widely used in truck / Trailer/Bus / Motorhome / long-distance Parking Aid, and connected with vehicle monitoring CCTV system.
- Compatible products: professional CCTV / monitor 4-pin connector monitor, rearview camera, DVD player TV box.
- Power input DC 12V - DC 24V.
- Specially thick hard wire 100% provides super protection against EMI interference and RF interference such as automotive circuit interference.
Package Included :
Installation Guide :* Total power will go to 600w at 12V, 1200W at 24V and the maximum current is 60A.
The maximum output current of circuit 1 & 2 is 30A, the maximum output current of circuit 3-8 is 20A.
* The recommended connection method is gradually decreasing the current
from circuit 1 to circuit 8.
* Make sure all the lamps are connected before connecting the power cable.
Guideline for connecting the red control cables:
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com