9005+9006 LED Headlight Bulbs 70W 18000LM F-16 Plus Series Brightest 6000K Cool White | 4 Bulbs
👉 GET EXTRA 15% OFF ON AUXBEAM HOT SALE RGB LIGHTS!
- Shipping and Refund
MAIN FEATURES500% BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN BULBS
- Upgraded version of F16 series, CSP3570 LED chips, 6000k white, highly efficient 18000 luminance output. The super-focused beam pattern design provides a wider and farther lighting range, which is 5 times brighter than yellow and dim halogen lights.
- 0.04-Inch slimmest side designed, ultra-thin lamp standard design to provide wider viewing angle.
- Aviation aluminum with high thermal conductivity, built-in ball-bearing fan with 12000R/Min, maximum heat dissipation.
- New upgraded driver system, improves the compatibility with 99% of vehicle's computer system without error.
- Some sensitive car brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Dodge, Ford Fusion, Ford Focus, Ford Escape, etc, may flicker after installation (not a quality issue), specific CAN-Bus decoders are needed.
- Click for Canbus Decoders
LED Type: CSP 3570 Automotive Grade
LED Quantity(per bulb): 12pcs
Effective Lumen(2/pcs): 18000 LM
Current Draw: 2.5A
Operating Voltage: 9-12V
Color: 6000K Cool White
Material: Aviation 6063 Aluminum
Heat Dissipation Mode: Fan Dissipation
LED Lifetime: 50000 hours
Ambient Operating Temperature: 45 celsius degree~150 celsius degrees
- 9005 LED Light Bulbs *2
- 9006 LED Light Bulbs *2
- How can I get the right led bulbs for my vehicle?
Two ways to help you find the right bulbs:
1) Go to SELECT YOUR VEHICLE to select your Year Make Model to get the right bulbs for your vehicle.
2) Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us about the Year Make Model of your vehicle. Let us know which LED bulb you're interested in, so we can check the fitment and get back to you as soon as possible.
- The red rubber ring is a 9005 socket；
- The black rubber ring is a 9006 socket.
- Please allow a 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display settings.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com
Love the headlights, easy to install of course. They look great and have no issues.
Amazing price when you want actual good LEDs! Cheap Amazon or eBay ones will never compare. May have went a little bright as I get flashed on low beams every morning, but damn it I CAN SEE!