9005/Hb3 C20-Model Decoder-Pro Enhanced Led Headlight Bulbs Canbus Decoder Harness Resistor Conversion Kit 2pcs/set
👉 GET EXTRA 15% OFF ON AUXBEAM HOT SALE RGB LIGHTS!
- Shipping and Refund
- Some customers reported that after replacing the new LED car headlights, the lights would automatically turn off or flicker during driving. Decoder 1.0 still failed for some car models.
- Model-C20 Decoder-Pro is specially developed for individual models with high decoding requirements. e.g. RAM, Dodge, GMC, BMW, VW, etc.
- Model-C20 Decoder-Pro as an all-around decoder is the latest decoder on the market, which can repair the error message of the instrument panel, solve the problem of LED flashing and automatically turning off, and eliminate the radio interference function. Especially for the computer system upgrade of some high-end models to increase the pass rate of models.
- Model-C20 Decoder-Pro, 6063 aluminum shell made, which contains resistors, increased capacitors, and smart IC integration. High-quality nylon rope cable, tough, durable, and high temperature resistant, prolonging the service life of the decoder.
- Standard socket integrated design, plug & play without modification. HID socket bulbs are not used.
- Note: 9005/9006/9012/H7 sockets distinguish between positive and negative poles, please check the "+" & "-" before installing.
- Model-C20 Decoder-Pro offers a huge boost in vehicle pass rates, but due to the complexity of the vehicle and decoding, we cannot be 100% sure if this resistor will work for your vehicle.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, and we will help you solve the problem.
Plug Type: 9005/HB3
Operating temperature: -40°C~+85°C
- LED Decoder Adapter *2
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com