9012/HIR2 C10-Model Enhanced LED Headlight Bulbs Canbus Decoder Anti-flicker Hyper Flash No Warning Harness Resistor Conversion Kit 2pcs/set
📣Auxbeam® Christmas Sale Starts Now!
$10 OFF OVER $79 CODE: CM10
$25 OFF OVER $169 CODE: CM25
$50 OFF OVER $269 CODE: CM50
The deal will end on December 31st (Pacific Time: UTC-8).
- Shipping and Refund
INTRODUCTION2023 NEW MODEL CANBUS DECODER
- Built-in enhanced version driver, intelligent IC system more compatible with the computer system of the new model vehicle.
- Maximum load 60W, 5A. Adapt to the higher power and current LED headlights.
- Designing to fix dashboard warnings, solve LED flickering/hyper flash problems, eliminate radio interference, and eliminate error codes.
- Plug for LED headlight or fog light, can not fit HID bulbs
- Note: The resistor(CANbus) is polarity sensitive.
- If the LED bulbs do not function properly after installation, please reverse the resistor(Canbus) male connector 180 degrees and try again.
- Due to the complexity of vehicles and decoding, we cannot be 100% sure if this resistor is suitable for your vehicle.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will help you solve the problem.
- We hope to record the feedback problems of new models, and continuously optimize and upgrade Canbus' performance.
Plug Type: 9012/HIR2
- LED Decoder Adapter*2
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com
The customer service person that I dealt with through emails was very timely and very committed to helping me find a solution to my problem. I switched the headlights on my Chrysler 200s and it wasnt wired to run led, so I needed extra canbus to provide the power needed. My lights had gone out on my driving down the road in pitch black darkness so getting a fix was pretty urgent. In the end I was offered the parts that I needed for free with only a shipping charge in order to see if it solved the problem, which I thought was a pretty amazing deal. Will use auxbeam for all of my car lighting needs. Thank you!
I have a Chrysler 200S and I recently upgrade my headlights to LED. They worked for about a week straight error free. Suddenly out of no where I received the lightbulb out error. I got out and checked the light and it was working fine. Didnt think anything of it until one day driving at night the error light came on and the bulbs shut off completely. Luckily there was still a light bit of light outside. I read that something about the wattage of LEDs were different than halogens and I would need this Canbus. Simple install that took about 5 minutes. Drove around with the lights on for about 15 minutes. No error and the lights did not cut off. My bulbs are 9012 and this was a life saver.
satisfied with the purchase
Works like it should. What else can you say. If DOESNT work flip plug over as it might be upside down. The first time plugged in I had upside down and nothing. So flip it over.