- Shipping and Refund
Note: Not Fit 2014-2018 Dodge RMA 1500 and 2001 Chevrolet Silverado, there will be strobe and system errors, and extra R1 resistors are needed.
- This bulb can be used for brake light and tail light.
- Non-polarity installation, both US standard and CK Socket.
MAIN FEATURESSUPER-BRIGHT LIGHTING
- 36 pieces of customized 3030LED, 360-degree super-bright illumination, the brightness output is 2-3 times brighter than regular LED replacement bulbs.
- 600% brighter than halogen bulbs.
- Fully decoded, no error products.
- Solve the decoding problem directly, no need to prepare external resistors.
- 6063 Aluminum Made in the highest quality.
- The High-speed fan dissipates heat quickly, and the heat sinks of the lamp body control the temperature to prevent overheating and burnout.
- Extends lifespan to 50,000 hrs.
- 7443 LED Light Bulbs *2
Plug Type: T20 7443 7440 Universal
LED Type: SMD 3030
Efficacy(per bulb): 28W
LED Quantity(per bulb): 24pcs
Efficacy Lumen(2/pcs): 600% High Brightness
Operating Voltage: 12-24V, fit 12V car
Material: Aviation 6063 Aluminum
Heat Dissipation Mode: Fan Cooling
LED Lifetime: 50000 hours
- 1-Year hassle-free warranty
The bulb size may vary between trims of your vehicle, please double-check the owner's manual or original bulb number to confirm before purchasing.
- FIT SIZE: 992, 7440, 7440LL, 7440ST, 7441, 7443, 7443LL, 7443ST, 7444, W21W, WY21W, 7442, 7442NAL, 7440A, 7440NAK, 7440AST, etc.
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com
They weren’t the right bulbs,I sent them back expecting a refund!
I ordered multiple bulbs. Most were fine. Two didn't work. Tried in both connections, same result. I contacted Auxbeam (which by phone I couldn't. It just rings and then cuts you off) So, I proceeded by email. After getting nowhere, I filed a claim through Paypal. They told me to take pics of bulbs with wires cut. So, I did. Now they want me to drop the claim through Paypal before they give me a refund? I said, nope. If I do that, I have no leg to stand on. Stay away from this overseas company.