9005 LED Headlight Bulbs 52W 10000LM F2 Series Mini Size 6500K Cool White | 2 Bulbs
📣Auxbeam® Christmas Sale Starts Now!
$10 OFF OVER $79 CODE: CM10
$25 OFF OVER $169 CODE: CM25
$50 OFF OVER $269 CODE: CM50
The deal will end on December 31st (Pacific Time: UTC-8).
- Shipping and Refund
MAIN FEATURESLED DOUBLE-SIDED CHIP
- 9005 led light bulbs with 360° illumination CSP LED double-sided chips, provide up to 300% more light with a 6500K Xenon white clearer color. Luminous Flux: 10000lm/set (5000lm/bulb),3 times brighter than the halogen lamp.
BETTER LIGHT OUTPUT
- Engineering beam pattern design throw light on the road evenly at an appropriate angle without a foggy morning. Soft white light in a solid beam pattern, will not dazzle oncoming traffic.
- All-in-one aviation 6063 aluminum profile as heat conduction system,360-degree heat radiating; High-speed mute fan(12000R/Min), high airflow for faster cooling rate, ensures maximum heat dissipation.
- New upgraded driver system, improves the compatibility with 99% of vehicle's computer system without error.
- Some sensitive car brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Dodge, Ford Fusion, Ford Focus, Ford Escape, etc, may flicker after installation (not a quality issue), specific Canbus decoders are needed.
- Click for Canbus Decoders
LED Type: CSP 1860
LED Quantity(per bulb):
12pcs (Single beam socket)
Effective Lumen(2/pcs): 10000LM
Current Draw: 2.1A
Operating Voltage: 9-12V
Color: 6500K Cool White
Material: Aviation 6063 Aluminum
Heat Dissipation Mode: Fan Dissipation
LED Lifetime: 30000 hours
Ambient Operating Temperature: -40celsius degree - 150celsius degree
- 9005 LED Light Bulbs *2
How can I get the right led bulbs for my vehicle?
Two ways to help you find the right bulbs:
1) Go to SELECT YOUR VEHICLE to select your Year Make Model to get the right bulbs for your vehicle.
2) Please contact us at email@example.com, and tell us about the Year Make Model of your vehicle. Let us know which LED bulb you're interested in, so we can check the fitment and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please allow a 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display settings.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com
These are a huge upgrade for the 2016 Kia Forte. Much, much brighter than stock. These fit behind the waterproof housing door that twists off the back of the light. The box and added wiring fits around the fan fine. Highly recommended.Sadly, the H1 high beams do not work in the 2026 Kia Forte. The H11 low beams are great, but not the high beams.
I mistakenly used these as low-beam headlights. They are a little too bright for that application, but if you buy these as high-beams, you should have no qualms. While the bronze-copperish metal finish looks good in the box, they can be a little odd to look at in the headlight housing with the light off. It's also more on the blue of the blue-white spectrum, so be warned. Overall happy with them, just wouldn't recommend for low-beam headlights (I get flashed for brightness occasionally when using these for low-beams).
I installed these bulbs in a 2012 Honda CRV . No problems with the install and when I turned them on the improvement was almost night to day.
I bought these for my brothers 2016 Toyota Tacoma. He used them for the fogs and low beams. They light the world up!
Works great in our Polaris XC Edge snowmobiles. Noticeably brighter while riding. High beam works okay, it essentially just turns all the led cubes on. Better than all the others I tried. I've used AuxBeam in previous vehicles with great success as well.