NEW 3" LED Pods Light Spot/Flood Multicolor frame with wiring harness for SUV ATV UTV Trucks Pickup Boat
🎊🎊 2023 NEW YEAR SALE
Input code at checkout!
$10 OFF OVER $69 CODE: NY10
$25 OFF OVER $159 CODE: NY25
$50 OFF OVER $249 CODE: NY50
- Shipping and Refund
Multicolor frame Black/Red/White/Orange/Yellow as choices for car paint matching. Best choice of classic LED Pods light set.
Equipped with P8 chips, provides powerful illumination without draining much power.
Designed to combine optics system with the latest advancements in LED technology, provide powerful illumination without draining much power.
2 Beam pattern selection :
Black frame: Spot Beam/Flood Beam
Red frame: Spot Beam/Flood Beam
White frame: Spot Beam
Orange frame: Spot Beam
Yellow frame: Spot Beam
Material: Black Diecast aluminum alloy housing
Mounting Bracket: Stainless steel
Waterproof rate: IP67
Working Temperature: -40~85 degree Celsius
Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- Made of high-intensity P8 chips and unique UV PC, 4800 lumens and 6500K color temperature, luminous efficiency raise 10%. Much brighter than stock light pods or other light pods, will improve your off-road and night driving experience.
- Dual-angle lamp cup design can effectively adjust the light reflection angle and increase the light output.
- High-quality 6063 aluminum body, durable to withstand any harsh condition.
- Built-in intelligent IC, EMC technology to achieve faster on/off response time. Upgraded version of the DT plugs, 10ft extra-long wire harness, and wiring materials have passed professional waterproof tests to 100% protect the car battery and prevent short circuits. The durable U-shape stainless mounting brackets ensure that you can change the light beam direction at any time.
- Die-cast aluminum alloy cooling fins design for better cooling.
- IP67 rated waterproof & dustproof, durable enough to withstand any harsh environments, about 50,000 hours lifetime.
Wide range of applications:
Off-Road vehicles-ATVs, SUV, truck, Forklift, trains, boat;
Specialized vehicles-Fire engines, police cars, rescue vehicles, communication vehicle, military command vehicles etc;
Engineering vehicles-Excavator, dozer, road roller, bulldozer, crane and mining truck etc.
Package Included :
Necessary mounting hardware like bolts, washers, nuts included
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com
These are great little flood lights, I used them for ditch lights on my Jeep. Well built, and great quality! Having a complete wiring harness is also handy. Plenty of wire with it also. I wired them into my Auxbeam switch panel, so I only used half of the harness.