7443 Anti Flicker CANBUS Resistors Decoder Avoid Fast Hyper Flash Turn Signal Blink Light Dashboard Error Code 2pcs/set
👉 GET EXTRA 15% OFF ON AUXBEAM HOT SALE RGB LIGHTS!
- Shipping and Refund
- Standard socket/base type LED load resistors.
- 50W 8 Ohm high power Lights error-free canceller capacitor decoder wire.
- Metal surface excellent for heat dissipation.
- Turn the signal bulb or LED license plate lights to avoid hyper flashing.
- Used for turn signal light, daytime running light, etc.
- See the product socket picture to help to make a confirmation.
- Warning! Don't Touch By Hand Directly.
- Load Resistors Heat Up Like Light Bulbs And Get HOT When Working.
- Mount Them On Metal Surface, NOT Plastic.
Plug Type: 7443
Working Power: 50W 8 ohms
- LED Decoder Adapter (One LED Load Resistor for One LED Bulb) *2
7443 PLUG TYPE FITS
- 7442NA 7443 7443A 7443R 7444 7444NA
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com