- Shipping and Refund
- Each bulb is upgraded with 16 PCs Blade-S LED chips, and 20,000-lumen high output arms your car with a farther & wider lighting field.
- The 9006 bulbs fuse super brightness with good affordability, providing 600% more light and 250% more night vision than original halogen bulbs for confident driving anytime.
- Featuring a 1:1 halogen filament position design with 0.0074in ultra-thin chip spacing, these 9006 led bulbs perfectly reflect a super-focused beam pattern with 360° stable full lighting.
- F15 series bulbs can work stably in any harsh weather and need only 0.1S instantaneous lighting, no delay to light up, and faster on/off response time.
- Using the latest compression tech, the 9006 led bulb is committed to making installation a breeze as the size of these bulbs is expertly controlled and reduced by 20%.
- Five-layer cooling design - The red copper substrates carrying LEDs + 6063 aviation aluminum lamp body + Unique 22PCs heat sinks + Latest liquid-cooling copper tube + 15,000RPM silent turbofan directly improves 150% heat dissipation.
- New upgraded driver system, improves the compatibility with 99% of vehicle's computer system without error.
- Some sensitive car brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Dodge, Ford Fusion, Ford Focus, Ford Escape, etc, may flicker after installation (not a quality issue), specific Canbus decoders are needed.
- Click for Canbus Decoders
LED Quantity(per bulb):
Effective Lumen(2/pcs): 20000LM
Current Draw: 2.5A
Operating Voltage: 9-12V
Color: 6500K Cool White
Material: Aviation 6063 Aluminum Profile
Heat Dissipation Mode: Fan dissipation
LED Lifetime: 50000 hours
Ambient Operating Temperature: -40celsius degree -150celsius degree
- 9006 LED Light Bulbs *2
- How can I get the right led bulbs for my vehicle?
Two ways to help you find the right bulbs:
1) Go to SELECT YOUR VEHICLE to select your Year Make Model to get the right bulbs for your vehicle.
2) Please contact us at email@example.com, and tell us about the Year Make Model of your vehicle. Let us know which LED bulb you're interested in, so we can check the fitment and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please allow a 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display settings.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com