- Shipping and Refund
🔥Get 15% off on the ON-OFF control switch panel! Use code SW15 at checkout.
★ Please watch this video for more details about the product: https://youtu.be/GFjcm7ZosC8
▶8 Gang Switch Panel
- Multi-position installation and wide application. with different brackets, it can be installed in any position you like.
- Universal 8 switch panel relay system. power up to 8 lights & accessories from one convenient place.
- Customize your own panel, with universal switch stickers, you can customize your unique personal switch panel according to certain needs.
- All in one design for your ultimate convenience. This kit has everything you need for installation and use. No need to buy extra parts.
- Automatic Dimmable Backlight for Driving Safer. On the road or other bright places, the switch panel will be brighter, so you can see it clearly. In the tunnel or other dark places, the switch panel will be dim, reduce the impact on the driver's vision
- There is a 4-pin aviation video cable, a cable for transmitting video and power.
- It is widely used in truck / Trailer/Bus / Motorhome / long-distance Parking Aid, and connected with vehicle monitoring CCTV system.
- Compatible products: professional CCTV / monitor 4-pin connector monitor, rearview camera, DVD player TV box.
- Power input DC 12 V ¨C DC 24 v.
- Specially thick hard wire 100% provides super protection against EMI interference and RF interference such as automotive circuit interference.
1. Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com
GB80 8 Gang LED Switch Panel Kit Automatic Dimmable Universal(Two-Sided Outlet) Green
Great product and makes all your future lighting installs a breeze. This is a must have .
Had to get an extension for the main power supply, but other than that this was the plug and play item they promised.
Makes wiring lighting so much easier. Run cable through firewall once and control all through this switch. The quality is very nice! Love to press the buttons with the nice click. Worth every penny! Do yourself a favor, get rid of all the switches, get this light controller
Got this to hook up extra lights on my Jeep. Hardest part of the install was figuring out a good place to mount it. I went with under the hood on the hood beam. Everything hooked up easy, but I suggest using smaller than 16 gauge wires if you want to hook more than one light to a single terminal. I wanted to do 2 lights per terminal, but the wires were too big to do it and wouldn¡¯t double stack in the clamps. But I am very happy with the results and function.