- Shipping and Refund
1:1 HALOGEN BULB SIZE
- Almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen, perfectly fit into your car without any modification, just plug and play.
- Fanless&Noiceless reducing mechanical failure.
- Wireless without external connector non-polarity socket.
- Q10 series LED bulbs use excellent automotive grade LED CSP chips, providing up to 300% light and 6500K white for clearer vision. Super focused beam pattern design provides a wider and farther lighting range which is 300% brighter than your original halogen bulb.
- Aviation 6063 aluminum housing material, multi-direction engineering heat sink design, and strong heat dissipation performance ensure maximum heat dissipation.
- New upgraded driver system, improves the compatibility with 99% of vehicle's computer system without error.
- Some sensitive car brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Dodge, Ford Fusion, Ford Focus, Ford Escape, etc, may flicker after installation (not a quality issue), specific Canbus decoders are needed.
- Click for Canbus Decoders
LED Type: CSP Customized Auto Grade
LED Quantity(per bulb):
6pcs (Single beam socket)
12pcs (Hi&Lo beam socket)
Effective Lumen(2/pcs): 8000 LM
Current Draw: 1.8A
Operating Voltage: 9-12V
Color: 6500K Cool White
Material: Aviation 6063 Aluminum
Heat Dissipation Mode: Aluminum Dissipation
LED Lifetime: 50000 hours
Ambient Operating Temperature: -40celsius degree - 150celsius degree
- 2 PCs or 4 PCs LED Light Bulbs
How can I get the right led bulbs for my vehicle?
Two ways to help you find the right bulbs:
1) Go to SELECT YOUR VEHICLE to select your Year Make Model to get the right bulbs for your vehicle.
2) Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us about the Year Make Model of your vehicle. Let us know which LED bulb you're interested in, so we can check the fitment and get back to you as soon as possible.
Please allow a 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display settings.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com
good for the money
lo instale y hasta ahora todo bien, buena iluminacion
Fantastic buy for the money.Have used auxbeam in all of my vehicles and theyve all performed beyond expectations.Highly recommend
The design of the bulb, creates a flat beam of light, which doesnt shine into the eyes of oncoming traffic. Because of this, they need to be aimed slightly downward, to illuminate the road. Road signs are highly reflective and more noticeable.
I love the lights, I just need to figure out how to adjust my light angle down because it does blind people.