- Shipping and Refund
▶7x6 Inch Exclusive Design Anti-glare LED Headlights
Power: High beam-120W/ Low beam-80W (pair)
Lumens: High beam-14400LM / Low beam-9600LM (pair)
Waterproof Rate: IP67
Color Temperature: 6500K White
Housing Material: Die-cast aluminum housing
Lens material: PC Lens
Work Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
Lifespan: 50,000+ hours
▶H4 LED Headlight Brightness Intensifier Wiring Harness
Working voltage: 12V
Rated current: 80A
Box Size: 17.6*11.3*7.6 cm
Fit for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Fit for 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
Fit for Ford Models with 5x7 (also known as 7x6) stock headlight
Fit for Chevrolet Models with 5x7 (also known as 7x6) stock headlights
Fit for Chevrolet Express 3500, Chevrolet Express 1500, Chevrolet Astro
Fit for GMC Models with 5"x7"(7"x6") stock headlights
Fit for GMC Savana 3500 (1998-2002, 2004, 2007, 2009-2012)
Fit for GMC Savana 2500 (1998-2001, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010-2012)
Fit for GMC Savana 1500 (1998-2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009-2012)
Fit for GMC Safari (1998-2002, 2004, 2005)
Fit for GMC K3500 (1997-2000)
Fit for GMC K2500 Suburban (1997-1999)
Fit for GMC K2500 (1997-2000)
Fit for GMC K1500 Suburban (1997-1999)
Fit for GMC K1500 (1997-1999)
Fit for GMC C2500 Suburban (1997-1999)
Fit for GMC C2500 (1997-2000)
Fit for GMC C1500 Suburban (1997-1999)
Fit for GMC C1500 (1997-1999)
Fit for Toyota Pickup, Toyota MR2, Toyota Celica, Toyota Supra, Nissan 240SX
- The newest exclusive design square headlight with Hi-Lo beam and DRL perfectly upgrades your stock headlight and gives your vehicle a dramatic sharp look.
- Imported high-strength LED chips for brighter, crisper and purer white light output, is brighter than other LED headlights on the market.
- Spot & flood combo beam optic system provides wider and further illumination range. Partial light-blocking design on floodlights prevents blind others’ eyes, greatly ensures driver's safety in traffic.
- Rugged Die-cast aluminum body and durable PC lens are designed to dissipate damaging heat for long-lasting.
- Plug n play. The package comes with all the parts required to make the headlights work, just need 20 minutes to install.
- Swapping out old headlights (9003 H6054 H5054 H6054LL 6014 6052 6053) for LEDs on negative switched vehicles like Toyota, Subaru, Mitsubishi, or Suzuki, is not a simple job. But with our plug-n-play conversion harness, it can be!
- H4 headlight relay harness to improve the vehicle headlight brightness by 30%-50%, just like the new headlight. Designed to fix the problem of dimming, flicking, back-feeding power and malfunctioning headlights.
- Easy Conversion. Save time and money by utilizing this wiring harness to convert a ground switched headlight system (2 toggled grounds + 1 constant hot) to a positive switched headlight system (2 toggled hots + 1 constant ground)
- Equipped with two durable relays, high-temperature ceramic headlight sockets, and heat-resistant polycarbonate wire loom. This harness is built to last.
- Just plug and play, directly insert the relay, convenient and quick, save your time, effort and money. A conversion harness that takes only minutes to install and works every time
- The beauty of this conversion harness is that you don't need to cut it into your stock wiring harness. This dramatically reduces the install time, and if you need to, even makes the process completely reversible.
▶7x6 Inch LED Headlights+Wiring Harness
2pcs 5x7 Inch LED Headlight
1 x H4 LED Headlight Wiring Harness
▶7x6 Inch LED Headlights
2pcs 5x7 Inch LED Headlight
Auxbeam Lighting is shipping worldwide covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely.
U.S. domestic orders are shipped from our USA warehouse for the fastest delivery times but exceptions may occur based on stock shortage - because of which we may have to ship from China.
International orders are shipped from our China warehouse.
U.S. domestic shipping: about 3-5 Working Days
International shipping: about 8-15 working days
A standard processing time of up to 48 hours is required before the order is shipped out.
Due to challenges posed by the pandemic, our carrier is temporarily experiencing shipping delays, which may delay your delivery. We are always work to get your package to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer free shipping on all of our products to customers in the Continental U.S. when orders over $19.99. Customers in other regions need to pay additional shipping costs(Specific amount please kindly refer to your checkout page).
Your tracking number will be sent in email immediately after we ship the order out. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival time of your order.
(Please note that tracking information will only be updated online in 1 working day after your order has been shipped.)
If the wrong information is provided (address, phone, email) and results in your shipment being undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for the 2nd shipment.
We do not offer overnight shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email: Customer@auxbeam.com